English Language School Boarding Houses
All BABSSCo courses are fully residential and on site.
- Girls and boys are accommodated in separate boarding houses.
- In each boarding house, there is a senior member of staff who looks after the students in the evenings and is on duty throughout the night.
- The House is securely locked at all times and only the BABSSCo students and members of staff have access.
- The accommodation is standard to UK boarding schools. The Houses have single, twin or triple study bedrooms, which are not locked due to Health & Safety regulations.
- Each room has a safe for belongings.
- We will, where possible, take your rooming requests into consideration but we cannot guarantee to be able to fulfil them.
- There are plenty of private shower facilities and bathrooms located throughout the boarding house (please note only Dulwich College has ensuite rooms).
- Each House has at least one TV room where you can also watch DVDs, and usually there is a games room for table tennis etc.
- Each house has a pay phone should you wish to call home from a land line. You can phone home but your parent/guardian cannot phone you direct. Messages from your parent/guardian can be left at the Course Office. If you bring your mobile phone, you cannot use it during lessons or scheduled activities.
- Your clothes are cleaned in the laundry once a week. All bed linen is provided and is laundered once a week.
- Towels are not provided.
What the Pupils say about their BABSSCo Experience
"The best thing about the course was that we met people from other countries. It was a great experience. I would love to come next year." Vivi, Greece
"I had a great time here, I made friends and I hope that I can come here again the last summer!!! See you!." Sofia, Greece
"The staff and my teacher were extremely nice and helpful." Sophie, Austria
"Funny lessons and people from different countries. I had a lot of fun!" Sarah, Germany
"I made many new friends and it gave me the opportunity to gain more confidence. I loved it here, teachers, staff and other students were very helpful and friendly." Rushna, Pakistan
"I can talk to other countries people and excursion was fun. I had a very very very good time on this course!! I want to come here again!! I don’t want to go back to Japan." Rena, Japan
"Met many people from other countries. And that we had the possibility to see so many places in England. I enjoyed this course very much. I like the croissants in the morning." Theresa, Austria
"I love the lessons, it is fun and it is so different from my school. We have different ways to study and learn" Yarann, Cambodia
"The best thing about the course was the excursions, new friends, the lessons, people of BABSSCo and activities" Daniella, Mexico
"I had a lot of fun and I made new friends" Andrea, Sweden
The BABSSCo Experience
Watch our video